A decking area can be a great addition to your home as it provides additional space for entertaining, dining or just a lounging area in general as the deck is designed to be the transitional area between your home and garden. If you are undecided on what materials to use for the deck as they are a few, wood decking remains the most popular choice as it has numerous benefits which we will highlight below.
- Wood has a naturally attractive and rustic look that is difficult or impossible to replicate with paint
- It is very strong and durable
- Wood requires very little maintenance as it ages quite beautifully. You may need to replace the occasional nail, and polishing twice yearly will keep the vibrant look if it suites your style better.
- Wood has a variety of shades, shapes and colors that allow you to make the best choice that fits your garden and home.
- Hardwoods are now being manufactured to be 100% bio-degradable.
Contact us if your current deck or patio is in need of a Wood Deck Restoration. At Willamette Power Roofing, we can completely restore your deck and return the looks to its former glory so you can utilize all of the outdoor space surrounding your home.