Neighbor saves family from house fire

January 14, 2015 by Katie Jones Tags :

A Portland family has a lot to thank their neighbors for as it was their neighbors that alerted them to the fire that engulfed their house. The smoke detectors weren’t set off due to the fire starting above the ceiling, resulting in the inside of the home remaining free of smoke. Even though the house was destroyed by the fire, there was no loss of life.

Roofs that go unmaintained will cause rotting and possible deterioration which will put homeowners at risk due to the roof being more flammable. If you’re in need of roof repair or maintenance in Portland, be sure to give us a call. With professional service and top-of-the-line equipment, we can take care of your entire roof cleaning and repair needs.

Contact us today to arrange a free evaluation!